Sixth Street Melodrama and Theater
- Ticket Box Office is open two hours before a performance. Ticket requests left on the theater's answering machine will not be considered valid until customer speaks with ticketing agent to confirm availability.
- Tickets (except for summer shows) are priced by age category. A student discount will be given to anyone showing a current and valid student ID. Seniors are 55 years and older. All other patrons will be considered adults. However, those with a valid military ID will be given a military discount.
- A group discount will be given to any group of 10 or more patrons. To qualify for the discount, patrons are asked to purchase tickets together via one purchase if possible. The discount will be 20% off the total amount of the sale. Tickets purchased via a group rate are non-refundable, but they are transferable.
- Seating is assigned unless otherwise indicated. In order to be seated with friends/family, patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets together.
- Reservations must be paid for at the time they are made unless special prior permission is granted.
- Late patrons will be seated at the discretion of the usher/house manager. This may include at a scene break or intermission. Late patrons may also be seated in temporary seats and allowed to take their reserved seats at intermission. Patrons are asked to arrive no later than 10-15 minutes early to pick up tickets and find their seats.
- All patrons of an event must purchase a ticket. Children will not be allowed to sit on a guardian's lap without prior approval.
- Tickets are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the patron to ensure availability for selected performance date(s). Refunds are not awarded for late arrivals or missed productions. Exchanges may only be made between dates within the same show, and all exchanges must be made 24 hours prior to the date printed on the tickets for a future-performance of the same production.
- Refunds will not be issued based on dislike of the content of the performance or audience interpretation. All attempts will be made to inform potential audiences of objectionable content - including language and adult themes - before the ticketing process is started.
- Photography, sound recordings, and/or video recordings are prohibited during performances. Patrons not respectful of this policy may be asked to leave the theater without refund.
- As a courtesy to the performers and members of the audience, cellular phones, beepers, and electronic watches should be silenced during the performance.
- All parking is free curbside parking in front of the theater. There is a free parking area on the side of the theater that is city-owned and first-come, first-served.
- The theater has special seating for those patrons with wheelchairs. When you purchase your ticket, please inform the box office that you require wheelchair seating.
- The Sixth Street Melodrama and Theater is a smoke-free establishment. Patrons may smoke outside of the theater before and after the show and during intermission. Patrons are asked to be coutreous of non-smoking patrons and move away from the entrances of the building.
- Outside food and/or drink is not allowed within the facility. Concessions are sold within the theater and are permitted within the seating area.
- Lost and found articles should be turned in to an usher or the theater manager. Articles that have been lost may be claimed at the ticketing desk. Items will be held in Lost & Found for no more than 30 days.
- Please note that season, schedule, and artists are subject to change. All attempts will be made to inform patrons of all changes to a given performance.
- The Sixth Street Melodrama and Theater Board of Directors reserves the right to make the final decision in any and all matters regarding the enforcement of the aforementioned and any other theatre policy.